Re: [kde] Virus free desktop

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice if you were actually able to truthfully say that
> viruses aren't really possible with Linux? Not just that they don't
> currently exist, which is the situation now. That there would actually
> be a real reason for "normal people" to switch to Linux other than just
> the cost?

I do tell my customers that Linux is cheaper, more secure, more stable, no
viruses, etc. etc, but it doesn't work that way. They just don't care about
viruses or blue screens. Microsoft had washed their brains. They DO NOT want
to learn another thing, AGAIN. THAT's the situation and there's NOTHING we
can do about it.

Of course I'm still trying:

On September 11, 2004 (my birthday,) I will not support any form of Windows
anymore. There can happen two things: all my customers switch over Linux/BSD,
or I'll became unemployed (not really a big deal, as I'm not making any good
money anyway)

Best regards,
Norberto