Re: GNOME 2.0 on Solaris - anyone worked on this environment?

Hi,

libxml2 was shipped with Solaris before GNOME (and so before
pkgconfig) Therefore the .pc was not included originally.
You need one of these patches depending on your Solaris version:

	114014-03, 114015-03, 114814-01, 114815-01

HTH,

Laca