change window title font

Just wondering if the ability to change the window title font is
disabled in gnome 2.4, or if it's my setup.  In the font preferences
dialoge I can set application/desktop and termina, but the font select
button for "Window title font" is greyed out.  The help doesn't mention
that there should be anything strange about that setting.

Running gentoo linux with gnome 2.4.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain