How as a system admin can I set up site defaults for gnome-terminal function keys?

Platform: SPARC Solaris 8 GNOME 2.0

We have some character based applications which make heavy use of function keys.
I have played with gnome-terminal and seen how to use the keyboard bindings
edit option to disable the special functionality of the  f1-12 keys.
However, I also need to disable other specialized functionality
for page up and down, home, end, and the keypad /, *, and -
(which right now appear to not generate anything).

How does one go about configuring gnome-terminal for that?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>