1. Using Gnome with Enlightenment 2. Using gtk1.x themes

Hi everyone.

I´m not sure which list to post this to and this is my first posting to a Gnome list so please re-direct me if needs be.

Question 1: Is it possible to use Gnome 2.x in combination with the Enlightenment window manager as was possible up to and including Gnome 1.4? If so how is it done? If not can someone explain why this functionality was removed from Gnome 2.x?

Question 2: Is it possible to use gtk1.x themes with Gnome 2.x, or is there a conversion program to enable this?

Thanks

Jon Branch
IT Coordinator
Christian Alliance International School