Re: Gnome very slow

Just a reminder and an update.
I still have the problem with 30 sec delays (& more) between clicking on an
item and getting a response.  Presently this occurs when the logout applett
is clicked and in nautilus where just about everything I try to check conf.
on results in long delays.  The terminals work fine however.  There was a
question about resolv.conf, which I reported consisted of two blank lines.
When I looked at it with kong. there were two entries.  Numbers representing
address seperated by 1 digit xxx xxx xxx 2 & 3,  likely my ISP.  Running
mandrake 9.2 (upgraded). on a gigabyte KT-400 with a amd 2100+ XP.  I need
some suggestions please?

Regards;
Hoyt