Re: What happened to this list?

>> Back when I was subscribed last year it was really noisy, but ... it
>> appears to be dead now ... either that or I am somehow not receiving
>> mail because of procmail again.
>> If anyone sees this can they just reply (to my address)?
>I got it but FWIW I had the very same question yesterday. I posted a
>problem asking for assistance and didn't get any response at all. Maybe
>all the 'helpers' have gone.

I remember the busy days;  there were so many questions that indicated no
effort what-so-ever on behalf of the poster to even glance at relevant
documentation.  So I just filtered the list out to it's own folder;  I
configured Linux UUCP & Sendmail back in the NAG edition 1 days - talk
about brutal, and I got through it (with ZERO prior UNIX experience).
When you can tell someone hasn't even bothered to google search it doesn't
leave one with much of an incentive to rush to their aid.

I'm reading now because it stuck me when I looked in the folder how
traffic has dropped off to almost nothing. :)