Re: Gnome 2.4.2 panel problems with Xinerama

My thanks to you both. Your gconf-editor solution fixed my problem,
mostly. I think there may be a bug in the panel app, though.
I can set the 'window' attribute to '1' if the panel is not expanded.
If I check the 'expanded' attribute (either through gconf-editor
or in the panel properties dialog), the 'window' attribute is reset
to '0', and the panel snaps back onto the primary monitor.

Do the appropriate people read this list, or should I open a bug
report on this behaviour?

Anyway, except for the expanded part, my panel is back where it
belongs, tucked over there on the right, out of the way.

Thank you gentlemen for your prompt and helpful suggestions.

Regards,

John

--
They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian...
Well, they're not laughing now!