Re: Definning background image trough Theme Index File

I got it.

Just using:

BackgroundImage=/full/path/image

and it works.

I also made a patch to gnome-theme-manager to apply the background
defined in the theme. But it is based on Gnome-2.4.0, so I'm think if I
can send the patch by e-mail and anyone merge it to the main branch
(2.6.x or 2.7.x).

I think to send the patch to 'desktop-devel-list', so, take a look there
for the patch.

--
[ Para que o mal triunfe basta que os homens de bem não façam nada ]
[                                                     Edmund Burke ]