Honey, I shrunk the icons

Gnome blew up on me the other day. I was having problems shutting down my PC... shutdown kept seg-faulting, and I eventually just had to hard power-down. e2fsck had some serious work to do when I brought it back up, and in the end I lost a lot some of my program settings. Over the next couple of logins to the desktop (gnome-2.4) with my non-root user, the panels misbehaved a little.

I finally have things stabilized, it seems. The only lasting effects are that the icons for the Volume Control and Show Desktop panel buttons have been shrunk. They're about half the size they used to be. So my question... how can I revert them to normal size?

Thanks,
-David Murphy

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/