Inbox monitor

I'd like to use the Inbox Monitor panel applet to monitor one of my
mailfolders on an IMAP server. The folder name is not a top-level folder.
What's the format for the "folder" setting? I already tried

  top/sub     top/sub/     /top/sub   and   /top/sub/

as well as these 4 variants with the slashes replaces by dots (like Mutt
does), but still no luck.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

who's gonna take it like this? :: no way :: you are, you are        -- gomez