Missing Main Menu items

Hi,

I've run in to a weird snag. Running FC1, Gnome 2.4. Everything has been fine, until everything in my Main Menu disappeared except Run Application, Search, Open Recent (nothing shows in the tree though), Lock Screen and Log Out. All my app shortcuts have disappeared.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled gnome-desktop and gnome-panel (+prereqs) and still nothing. This also effects all users on the box.

Anyone seen this before / any ideas how to fix?

Thanks for your help
Aaron