Default action for 'Folder'?

Hi,

I am having problems opening any folder in Nautilus after doing the
following (I am using non-spatial browsing):

- Right-clicking on a folder, choosing open with "an application..."
- Modifying "Music Player" within the list to be "used as default" for
'Folder' items...

This resulted in all folders being opened in Rhythmbox (silly me..)

- Then I modified "Music Player" to not be "included in the menu for
'Folder' items".

This resulted in the error message "There is no action associated with
'<folder name>'". I also tried to associate the "Folder"
(x-directory/normal) with Nautilus, but this only resulted in each new
"opening" of a folder to be launched in it's own window.

For information I can assure that "Open with Other Application" and
"Edit file type (Folder)" looks the same both for my current user and
another (newly created) test user (which works). (The only exception is
that I now also have Nautilus in the list within "Open with Other
Application" dialog - with status 'not in menu').

How can I bring back the default behavior of opening an folder?
Should it be possible to replace the default behavior for opening an
folder that easy? (ie should this be reported to Bugzilla?)

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Mellergardh