Re: Umbrello

Rory McKinley <rorym nebula co za> writes:

> I am trying to get umbrello to run within Gnome

Never heard of it.

> I have run configure, make and make install [..] the various bits
> should have been stored in /opt/kde3

Probably not if you just ran configure.

You can try looking for the binary:

find / -name "*umbrello*"

..or you can save the output of make install:

make install 2>&1|tee install.log

..or you can use inotify to see which part of the filesystem was
affected by the install target.

There is also the lpm tool which runs across the filesystem to see
which files where recently written to.

Of course, there is also the source code and Makefile you can
inspect;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m