Re: nautilus "open with"

Kendall Shaw wrote:
With nautilus 2.8.2 on debian testing, I no longer have an option "Open with" on directories. I have added xmms to the "Open with" property on folders, but it's not offered as an option in the popup menu. Do you know what I can do to be able to send directories to xmms, aside from click click click click drag click click drag click?

If there is no way to have the open with option, can you tell me if there are plans to put it back in? It will essentially make nautilus unusable for me if there is no such ability.