Font of 'standard greeter'.

Hello out there,

I am searching for my solution for 2 weeks now.

1. Do you know how to change the font of the 'standard greeter' under
GNOME? I had Suse 9.2 once and it was possible under KDE, but with GNOME
you only are able to change parts of the 'standard greeter', but not the
font. Which config files do I have to edit?
2. If I am using programs which was designed for KDE the fonts are still
the old one and not the ones I have selected for my system, why? And how
can I change them (I want to have the same Font for all applications)?

--
Maciej R. <m mail vp pl>

New to linux and searching for answers? Visit *MY* Fedora Core 3 Newbie
FAQ (http://www.expansionmedia.de/maciej/linux/fedorafaq.php).