2.10 Release Notes & Install instructions

Hi! I compiled gnome 2.10 recently, and it was the first version of gnome that I have even tried compiling. I looked at previous release notes (2.4,2.6,2.8) and saw that they had an install order for each of the packages. Why didn't they do that for 2.10????? I don't want to use GARNOME or jhbuild, I just wanted to build it myself. Having that order SOMEWHERE would have made it A LOT easier. Could they maybe at least put the install order in the 2.12 release notes? Thanks!