Re: Manpages and info pages in Gnome Help?

Thanks Glennji.

I tried setting my /etc/apt/preferences to install yelp from testing,
but it depends on some more recent libraries that aren't in my Sarge
system.  I don't want to risk breaking my system, so I guess I'll just
have to put up with the inconvenience until Gnome 2.10 makes it into stable.

(Or move to Ubuntu!)

Jack