LOGO CONTEST???

Hello and Thank You to ALL that contacted me about my GUADEC logo design.  I've tried many different ways to enter my design but this email address is the only thing I've found that people see.  I'm not a BIG business logo designer but maybe that is what this GUADEC logo needs and is looking for?

I'm just someone looking for a start.
Possible Solution C: you win the contest, you add a widely known client to your portfolio

This is my last chance to enter my GUADEC logo design.  It's Personally prefered that I use an unaltered GNOME foot, SO I am using GNOME's logo unaltered< /U> many times in my logo and, one very altered letter G.  Doubt this is the correct place to send the logo but maybe it will help someone with ideas for themes/logos in the future?

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Miss Lisa A. Caudill

PNG image