GNOME22_USER_DIR

Is anyone using the environment variable GNOME22_USER_DIR to override the
use of ~/.gnome2? I cannot seem to make it work. I am testing on Fedora Core
4, and I am sure that the environment variable is set by the time that
/etc/X11/xinit/Xclients runs gnome-session. Are there any caveats related to
GNOME22_USER_DIR of which I need to be aware? Thanks in advance.

 -Patrick

--
Patrick L. Hartling                    | VP Engineering, Infiscape Corp.
PGP: http://tinyurl.com/2oum9          | http://www.infiscape.com/