Re: Opening files from file-roller

Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:

out of curiosity, is nautilus displaying the same behaviour with right
click->open with option ?
Well, nautilus works perfectly fine as far as opening files of different types. In fact, every right click on any file shows a list of several applications available for that file. However, when I had "reset" my account by removing my "dot" (hidden) files from my home directory, I kept my original ".nautilus" directory so nautilus would keep its preferences and thus it operates as it always has. Should I not have kept this file? Would this affect file-roller? Thanks.