Clean Up By Name

When I right-click on the desktop and choose Clean Up By Name, what does it run? I assume this is controlled by nautilus?

The reason I ask is that I used the gconftool to remove the Computer icon from the default desktop. But, now when a user logs in and gets the default settings, the home directory isn't listed all the way at the top of the page. The space for the Computer icon is still there. How do I get everything rearranged for the default profile?

I know this doesn't really matter and it won't matter if I don't change that. It's just one of those little annoying things that I'd like to see changed.

Thanks,

Ron