Mailing list question

Our company's draconian spam filter marks every message as spam that
doesn't come from an address within our own company, an address I
haven't sent mail to, or an address I haven't personally whitelisted. As
a result, nearly all messages from the Gnome mailing lists are marked as
spam. Would it be too much to hope for for the address
"gnome-list gnome org" to actually appear in the From: header, not just
in the Cc: header, so I wouldn't have to whitelist every single member
in the mailing list?

Joona Palaste