Re: gnome C++ bindings incomplete on Fedora?

On 1/25/04, Kevin Francis <kevin loose-screws com> wrote:
I am developing an application in C++ that makes use of gnome-vfs.

Therefore I need the gnomemm bindings with vfs included ... however
Fedora doesn't seem to package this.

Hi Kevin,

If you think these bindings are missing from the distribution, I'd
recommend you to file a bug for this.

If a bug is in place, its seriousness can be gauged & if possible, it
can be fixed in time before FC6 release.

Thanks,
Mayank
--
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!