Re: Where can I find more themes?

On 4/2/07, Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich gmail com> wrote:
I found it interesting that I installed CentOS 4.4 Plus at work and at home,
but somehow at work I have many more themes than I do at home, particularly
the one I like (BluerCurve).

Where can I find more themes and how do I install them?

I'm not sure as to the discrepancy in the number of themes, if the
installs are identical (version-wise and which options you picked at
install-time, etc.), but you can find more themes and artwork at
http://art.gnome.org/

There are numerous other sites that have themes compatible with gnome
and related technologies, such as http://www.gnome-look.org/ , if you
google around a bit.

Most of them should have instructions on how to install/view/use the
themes/artwork, or at least have FAQs of sorts.

Sincerely,
-Parker