Some applets refuse to load

Hi,

I am trying to use gnome-panel and some GNOME applets with Fluxbox as
window manager, but some applets simply refuse to load (specifically:
WorkspaceSwitcher and WindowSelector).

I am running gnome-settings-daemon along with Fluxbox, and themes work
just fine. I have two panels running, one on the top of the screen with
WindowList and a couple of applets (Tomboy, Rhythmbox, sound applet,
date) and another at the bottom of the screen with many application
icons and notification area. However, when I try to add
WorkspaceSwitcher or WindowSelector to this panel, I get these errors:

** (gnome-panel:2761): WARNING **: panel-applet-frame.c:1287: failed to load applet OAFIID:GNOME_WorkspaceSwitcherApplet:
Failed to resolve, or extend '!prefs_key=/apps/panel/applets/applet_42/prefs;background=none:;orient=up;size=small;locked_down=false

** (gnome-panel:2761): WARNING **: panel-applet-frame.c:1287: failed to load applet OAFIID:GNOME_WindowMenuApplet:
Failed to resolve, or extend '!prefs_key=/apps/panel/applets/applet_43/prefs;background=none:;orient=up;size=small;locked_down=false

Anyone knows how I can workaround this? I know this is possible,
because I have Fluxbox running with these applets at work. I just don't
know what's causing them to fail here at home.

I am running here: Fedora 6, GNOME 2.16.3, Fluxbox 0.9.15.1 with GNOME
support.

Any help will be much appreciated.

TIA

Andre