Re: Password after session is locked

	Just and idea: does your password has any special characters? maybe the
problem is about the keymap which the locker uses. You can try it just
changing temporaly your password to a dummy and simple one. I suppose
you can log using "ssh" to your box once it's locked, isn't it? This
could help you to debug it.

	Best regards,
--
Ángel Galindo Muñoz