Re: [Fwd: scroll wheel mouse configuration]

Just my 2c:

The default behaviour has ticked me off many many times, but I never
even thought about whether or not the behaviour was broken. Now that I
think about it though: it is. If I want to change a dropdown selection
or a slider, I should at least have to focus that widget with a click
first. Just assuming that I want to change that widget is nasty.

Just fyi, firefox does not do this... (thankfully). Imagine trying to
scroll through a form only to change the selection of half the widgets
on the way down..

Daniel