Re: Problem choosing icon when add new application launcher?

But that doesn't work... I can choose whatever directory I want using Browse, but all files inside the chosen
directories are gone, i.e. it appears as the directories are emtpy (which they are not...), so I can't choose
anything... If I then copy the files from the chosen directory to /usr/share/pixmaps, I can select the icons....

BTJ