window focus does not work on click

Hi all,

I got a problem with my gnome window focus. Until recently, I could click on any terminal and have it activated however this seems to have changed and now unless I click on the top panel bar I can not get the terminal activated. How can I change my setting back to the old version? I have Red Hat 5.

Best regards,

Burcin Temel

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee.
Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records.
HALDOR TOPSOE (
www.topsoe.com)