Re: Netbook version

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 12:00 +0000, AdamRigg wrote:
>In short, that may be tricky...
>Good luck.

Thanks Adam.

Following advice from the Ubuntu netbook forum, I loaded the Netbook
launcher using Synaptic. That got me most of the way there.

I need to make some changes, the top panel is very attractive in the
demo version, but it didn't come across.The window list in the demo is
icons only, on my panel it is the standard bunch of buttons.

It is mostly right though, so I'll keep poking. The whole interface
could use some decent documentation. Even simple things like adding
items to the favourites menu are undocumented (I found a forum item that
described how someone else did it).

Thanks for your advice. If you should come across some doco on the new
netbook interface, please let me know. For example, I'd like to tint the
lovely transparent menu...

Cheers;

Pogo.