From: gnome-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Andrew Wood
Sent: 27 May 2011 16:56
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Gnome support? we don´t need no stinking support! (read as in "badges, we don´t need no stinkin´ badges")

I cant understand why so many people seem to hate Gnome 3. I think its
brilliant. Perfectly logical, clean, simple, easy to understand and
beautiful looking.

Just cant wait for it to be packaged up into Debian & Cent OS

In contrast I personally find KDE totally bizarre and cant work out how
to do anything on it, same with Unity, plus like all Ubuntu's UIs, Unity
is fugly.