Re: ANNOUNCE: Polypaudio 0.5

On Tue, 21.09.04 13:27, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller (uraeus linuxrising org) wrote:

> Hi Lennart,
> I have to say the feature list of Polypaudio is looking very nice. I

Thank you.

> will surely try and install it this weekend to see how it works. Hope
> you release the GStreamer plugin by then :)

The current version of the Gstreamer plugin is available by SVN:

   svn co svn://seth.intheinter.net/gst-polyp/trunk gst-polyp

It works, more or less. The only remaining issue is  "unpause in
rhythmbox doesn't work", I mentioned on gstreamer-devel last week.

Lennart

--
name { Lennart Poettering } loc { Hamburg - Germany }
mail { mzft (at) 0pointer (dot) de } gpg { 1A015CC4 }