Re: [Gnome-print] Filters (a'la psutils) in gnome-print?

Hello!

There is gnome-print-multipage driver, that can do multiple pages
onto single paper. AFAIK no program is using it.
If somebody has clear need/idea for more sophisticated layout
it can be done very easily. The bigger problem is, that it needs
supporting dialog, that should be written.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski