Re: pango fonts default aliases --> gnome fonts?

> May I commit?

The patch does not seem correct.

The second element in each row is for FcPatternBuild so that fontconfig
can find an alias. If we need a family name we should add another
element to GPAliasInfo ->family and rename the current family to
fc_family. As Martin points out, "sans" is deprecated from fontconfig
and "sans-serif" is the right string to look for. Also, you want apps to
look for capitalized family names to match the font names.

regards,
Chema