printman and cups

Hey gnome printers,

over the last few weeks, I have written a cups backend for printman to
replace the hacky cups support in the old printman snapshot shipped in
FC1 and FC2. It is based on libgnomecups. You can take a look at it at
http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/printman/.
The page also shows a few UI enhancements done at the same time, e.g
sortable list views, different icons for local/remote printers and
Pause/Resume.

Unfortunately, I had to extend the printman backend interface a bit,
in order to deal with the polling done by libgnomecups (which has the
nice effect that the printer and job lists are dynamically updated, no
need for manual refresh anymore), and I'm not totally sure that I
haven't broken the solaris backend in the process, but this can
certainly be sorted out, if there is interest in merging these patches.

Regards, Matthias