[gnome-shell-ext] Extensions available for adoption.

List Owner:

I have have three extensions currently available on
extensions.gnome.org.

activities-config@nls1729
donotdisturb-button@nls1729
extension-reloader@nls1729

I am soon to be 76 years old and for that and other personal reasons
I do not have the time to properly maintain the extensions.

If anyone wants to adopt and maintain any of the extensions I give my
permission.

I will update the description of the extension to indicate that the
extensions are available for adoption.

It is ironic I first uploaded the Activities Configurator in 2012 and
it is now 2021.  Numbers can be interesting.  1729 is the most famous
taxicab number.

Thanks and please reply so I will know my extensions may not become
poor abandoned orphans.

Regards,
Norman L. Smith