Re: Building Gnome-shell: No module named annotationparser

Hi Ivan,

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Ivan Stetsenko <stetzen rambler ru> wrote:

> I'm trying to build gnome-shell, and I'm getting an error during compiling
> of gir-repository:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/stetzen/gnome-shell/install/bin/g-ir-scanner", line 44, in
> <module>
>   from giscanner.annotationparser import AnnotationParser,
> InvalidAnnotationError
> ImportError: No module named annotationparser

Is it possible that you didn't track the switch of
gobject-introspection from svn to git?  If that is the case you'll
need to move aside (or delete) both the gobject-introspection and
gir-repository directories in your source checkout.

If that's not the issue I'm unsure what could be the cause - the
annotationparser.py file has been listed in the Makefile.am since Jan
19.  Maybe try a full rebuild of gobject-introspection?