Re: little modification for a big improve

On 13 May 2010 15:25, Donatello Giraudo <donatellogiraudo gmail com> wrote:
> I propose, when you check the top-left, to mantain the desktop in the rear
> (no scaling effect).The menu appear semi trasparent with the possibility to
> add other virtual desktop.

Being a single-workspace user, I highly support this solution. Scaling
the whole desktop totally breaks my workflow.

I know there is already a proposal like that somewhere on Brainstorm
or in Launchpad, but I could not find it when I searched for it (I
also wanted to bring this up).

Does anyone know where that went? I think they even had mockups.