my gnome-shell proposal

Hey Guys n Gals....
I have been testing gnome-shell for about 6 months... Watching the development and reading peoples proposals for a while now....
and after testing/using gnome-shell these last few months I decided to propose a new mockup of what I think is an improvement
over its current state/design....

I have some designs drawn up... forgive me if it is not professional looking... but my ideas are good... I will give the links to the designs and a link
to my youtube video explaining the implementation....

here is the video on my channel....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OP5I5lkfk

And here are the rough designs I drawn up on paper that I used in that video....

Panel http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/GnomeShell?action="" />
Activities http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/GnomeShell?action="" />
Places http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/GnomeShell?action="" />
Journal http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityProject/Whiteboard/GnomeShell?action="" />
let me know what you guys think of my vision of gnome-shell...

cheers

kaddy