Re: A task panel

On May 18, 2010, at 10:57 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

Hi!

Just to sum this topic up: I discussed this with owen on IRC and he
doesn't think it is a good idea and as such I won't waste my time on it.

Would you please explain the reasoning behind the rejection of this idea?

I feel that rejecting ideas without reasoning is not at all constructive, and only hinders innovation.

I understand that Owen must have his reasons, but I think that these reasons should be made available to all proponents of this idea.

Thanks