Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Hi!

> Do it now while you are still in early dev phase, so you can adjust other
> GUI
> design concepts and elements accordingly.

Hmm, this made me smile to read it on day before the final release. Early
developement phase ended more the 4 months ago :)

Your arguments about RHEL desktop issue are a bit strange to me regarding
that most gnome-shell developers and designers are employeed by Red Hat. I
am not saying that Red Hat management has a big influence on the design
but I am sure that they wouldn't sponser it that much if they didn't like
it at all.

For all other points you raise, see the mailing list archive. All these
have been discussed here to dead already.

Regards,
Johannes