Re: Gnome shell suggestions after a bit of usage

Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> writes:

Hi Robert,

>> Talking about the windows and useless screen space, is not the title
>> too thick?
>
> Go to the universal access settings and set the font size smaller. the
> titlebar and the top bar become narrower, givin you more usable screen
> space.

That's a joke, isn't it? :-)

I mean, it's true that the title text und the title bar become narrower,
but so does the rest of the text (menus, etc.), too.  Isn't there a way
to adjust only the title bar text.  I don't see a reason why the text in
the title bar needs to be considerably larger than text in the menu bar.

Bye,
Tassilo