Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Friday, 06 May, 2011 02:37 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
As someone mentioned earlier, there are extensions that can put a taskbar on your screen or you can use any number of third party apps like Docky or AWN that can give you similar features. My GNOME 3 setup still runs docky because there are some things that GNOME 3 doesn't provide that I require. You're not going to get the perfect desktop from just the default setup. A combination of extensions, and third party apps and I'm a happy camper.
This is not something you need if you run Windows or OS X. But I understand.

Regards,
Allan