Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 06:27, Tim Murphy <tnmurphy gmail com> wrote:
> It's extremely difficult to discuss anything if you think things "are the
> user's fault" in user interfaces.

To make it absolutely crystal clear; you haven't been speaking to
anyone who represents GNOME in any way. The signal-to-noise ratio on
this list has gotten so bad that actual GNOME contributors have
largely stopped reading it. Owen asked this thread to stop for
precisely this reason. And yet here we are several days later...