Re: Use X-GNOME-Keywords for application search

On 27/05/11 01:28, Florian Müllner wrote:
Hi,

2011/5/27 mart-e
I've found a reference about the line X-GNOME-Keywords in the .desktop files which seems to contain keywords while searching for an application.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-November/msg00096.html

I don't know if this key is still used (haven't found many reference about it) but I think it could be nice if Gnome-Shell used it.

 They are used for they search entry in System Settings, and yes, GNOME Shell should use it[0].

Florian

Thank you, I'll follow the evolution of this bug