Re: Please save vertical space!

How would you want to display text there? The clock could be analogue (I
personally don't like that), but what about the application button,
extensions? The bar would've to be wider and eat space again.
I like horizontal space as much as vertical space, wasting either of
them isn't that desirable.

Marcel