Re: error build accountservice

Hi

I'm not using Ubuntu currently, so I can't test it, but you can try to
install libaccountservice-dev from the repository and ask jhbuild to
give up on it, if you can't find systemd's headers. It maybe won't work
because of version requirements of the libraries/apps that depend on it
(as Ubuntu's repo isn't updated that frequently).

Good luck!

Gabriel Poesia