Re: Any way to capture keyboard/mouse in an extension?

On 04/08/2012 11:18 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
You can use a keybinding to do something on a key press (except not
yet because Florian needs to review my patch to make keybindings under
extensions). Unfortunately, buttons (which include the scroll wheel,
strangely) aren't covered by the keybinding system.

I wonder if we should extend the keybinding system to set up passive
grabs for buttons or not...

It would be nice to have this option. It is not uncommon that mouse has more buttons which can by programmed to various functions (shortcuts).