Re: help on debugging individual extensions

>>> Have you determined which extension is leaking?
>>

> Unfortunately, there isn't a better way to determine this sort of
> thing other than trying all extensions one by one and seeing which
> ones leak vs. don't leak.

That is unfortunate, indeed, ..really not possible?

As I said, I am a user, not a developer.

I will gladly run gnome shell in debug mode and watch memory consumption
of extensions, individual threads, or whatever way there is to
differetiate between shell and extensions, if this is at all possible?

But, I cannot spend weeks disabling and re-enabling individual
extensions and see what memory usage comes up with. I am not in a
testlab, I am using my computer for work.

Regards
Sven